Here are your Clinical Exercise, Clinical Pilates, and GLA:D class listings
Try our On-Demand digital kiosk from Your Reformer for unlimited access to Pilates (Emerald only).
Click on the buttons below and your timetable will instantly download.
In order to keep our studio clean and healthy, we ask that you:
- Only enter the studio at the exact time of your class.
- You must have socks on your feet- no exceptions
- You are the only person attending the studio (no extra family members or children in waiting area)
- We ask that you limit personal belongings that you are bringing into the studio. Please just your keys and water bottle.
- You must bring your own clean towel.
- You must wipe down your own equipment before and after class – a sanitising station with wipes, and hand sanitiser will be provided.
Bookings essential for all classes
Price lists available at reception or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Not a patient with Hills Physiotherapy? Never tried Clinical Pilates with us before? No problem at all! To enrol into a Clinical Pilates class or private session you must have had an initial assessment- this is the point of difference between Clinical Pilates and any other type. The assessment is a one-on-one session with a physiotherapist who will identify your strengths and/or weakness, identify any injury or issues, and then help you decide what classes are suitable for you. Booking your initial assessment is as easy as calling us on 1300 9 HILLS (1300 944 557) and chatting to one of our friendly receptionist’s. This session is rebatable with your Private Health in most cases, as are any of our Physiotherapist led Clinical Exercise classes.